THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have an unusually short weekly update in part because of the
    Holiday weekend and because of the nature of the sets I reviewed, however there
    are a lot of DVD reviews and other media reviews coming soon and nearly every
    day. Expect a ton of TV on DVD and more Halloween horror titles than you can
    chatter your teeth at. Lest we forget the summer blockbusters coming this fall
    and more so please drop by the site often.

    I am running two contests in association with Universal Studios Home Video. You
    can access them by visiting the main page and enter a chance to win cool
    Battlestar Galactica prizes as well as one of three High School Reunion DVD Box
    Sets. Here are the direct links:

    Galactica Fly Away Sweepstakes:
    http://www.electricartists.com/bsg/genre.html

    High School Reunion DVD Contest:
    http://www.genreonline.net/High_School_Reunion_Contest.html

    You got to be in it to win it so please give it a shot. Now here are this
    week's new media reviews:

    DVD:
    X2: X-Men United: Widecreen: Two Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/X2_Widescreen_DVD.html

    X-Men Evolution: The Complete First Season On DVD: Four Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/X-Men_Evolution_Combined_DVD.html

    ALIAS: The Complete First Season: Six-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/ALIAS_Season_One_DVD.html

    TV:
    Justice League: Third Season Premiere: Tabula Rasa, Parts 1 & 2:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Justice_League_Third_Season_Premiere_Cartoon_Ne
    twork.html

    Please drop by the website and visit. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Mark

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Sep 5, 2003