    This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    mcmcse.com....

    brtnharv, Feb 9, 2004

  2. brtnharv

    JaR Guest

    It's not a website, it's a newsgroup on USENET. There, see! You _did_ learn
    something here.

    Don't trip over the bit bucket on the way out.

    JaR
    Helpful Thug

    JaR, Feb 9, 2004

  3. brtnharv

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    no. please come back! what will we do without you?

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 9, 2004
  4. brtnharv

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    *sniffles, sheds tear*

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 9, 2004
  5. A new light has shown up in the forum. Members turn their head, rise and
    head in a new direction. The future appears bright, and the promise of
    better days is clear....

    ....cancel that! It was just some dork lighting his fart on fire.

    Politician Spock, Feb 9, 2004
  6. brtnharv

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Hahahaha!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 9, 2004
  7. brtnharv

    kpg Guest

    I would leave too but those other "sites" are so damn boring.

    KP "Addicted to Love" G

    kpg, Feb 9, 2004