This Is Too Funny (ebay ad)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by noone, Dec 28, 2003.

  1. noone

    noone Guest

    noone, Dec 28, 2003

  2. noone

    Kevin Goad Guest

    Kevin Goad, Dec 28, 2003

  3. noone

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Quite amazing that I think /everything/ about the specs of that mockery of
    a machine are lies. I even saw recently when Newegg and other vendors
    listed the new Athlon 64 3000+ (which is a 3200+ with only 512k of cache),
    but Newegg accidently listed 1MB L2 cache. This should most definitely be
    reported to ebay's abuse department.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 28, 2003
  4. noone

    Michael-NC Guest

    This _Must_ be the guys web site.

    http://prices.redpc.cjb.net/

    From web site

    From Ebay
    redpcs(private)

    Michael-NC, Dec 28, 2003
  5. noone

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    He's selling an Athlon64FX 3800+ (considering the FX line doesn't have a PR
    number, that's odd enough) at 2.8 ghz (also non existant) shipped with
    Windows XP 64-bit (non existant) for only $2499.99. If I were AMD, I would
    buy this PC and reverse engineer the 2.8 ghz FX to see how they made it
    that fast so soon and copy the idea (from themselves).

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 28, 2003
  6. noone

    FERRANTE Guest

    FERRANTE, Jan 3, 2004