This is the result of a complaint because of one of the political posters in here

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lookout, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:02:55 +0000
    From: Bananasplit Operator <>
    To: Lookout <>
    Subject: Re: newsgroup troll

    Hi there,

    Sorry about the abuse problem. I've now blocked the IP address at the
    source of these messages. Unfortunately it's possible that the user
    is
    on a dynamic address which will enable him to circumvent my filter.
    If
    this happens, please let me know and I'll take another look at it.

    Regards
    Steve

    Lookout, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Lookout wrote:
    <snip>

    Why are you posting this here?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 10, 2005