    Jtyc Guest

    nope can't do you one of them... would an empire biscuit suffice?

    What's an empire biscuit?

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003

  2. R.J. Williams

    Japes Guest

    As long as its a big one :)

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Aug 14, 2003

  3. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    www.google.co.uk
    My point of the post is that I'm too lazy to go look it up myself.

    Would someone PLEASE spoon feed me? Is that too much to ask?

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  4. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Aug 14, 2003
  5. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    it's like 2 bits of shortbread with jam (i think) in the middle and icing
    on
    Ah... It's a cookie...

    Crazy brits... always making the English language difficult.

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  6. R.J. Williams

    Japes Guest

    The biggest mistake we made was allowing the empire to fall apart in the
    first place. Hence the only thing left is a Biscuit. The second was allowing
    English language to be butchered overseas.... wait it gets butchered at home
    as well :)

    Japes, Aug 14, 2003
  7. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    English language to be butchered overseas.... wait it gets butchered at
    home
    Are you implying that we somehow butcher the language!? Don't make us come
    over there and dump your tea in the harbor again!

    HUMOR!

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  8. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    well you butcher elizabethan english to be exact..
    your quaint old fashioned accents, they're such fun to listen to..
    "ah say, ah say murtle.. where's ma gun, yuck, yuck, yuck"
    ah brings a tear to the eye

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  9. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    actually it is the queens english..
    queen elizabeth the first mind you, but it ... well was the queens english..
    mind you village people may disagree with that

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  10. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    ah nothin like a bit of inbreed poetry
    Boy's like a dead horse - got no get up and go...

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2003
  11. R.J. Williams

    licknlabia Guest

    The UK is like a Mini Me .... and the USs' largest Aircraft carrier.....
    sorry couldn't resist.

    Have a great Friday ....

    The written and spoken American English y'all have isn't the Queens English.
    Similarly there are 20+ dialects of English in the UK.
    Its a bit like Java and C programmers they understand each others code but
    can't POKE each others code.
    Is this why Lipton's tastes so bad!!!

    licknlabia, Aug 15, 2003
  12. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    not like a mini me at all..
    just the kid got a bit taller than the parent..
    but seems to be turning out just like dad

    billyw, Aug 15, 2003
  13. R.J. Williams

    Gary - US Guest

    Village People? Fag!