This is funny

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Fishb8, Dec 31, 2003.

  1. Fishb8

    Fishb8 Guest

  2. Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)

    But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of way,
    then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's someone dumber.
    Just remember that these computer models are 8+ years old, and can be
    easily bought in NZ for under $100.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002-0244-/0002-0244-/auction-7970229.
    htm

    Apple II - FutureCop:LAPD - iMac Game Wizard
    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rojaws/
    Marketer to coder: "You start coding. I'll go find out what they want."

    Roger Johnstone, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Fishb8

    Rob Guest

    At least it's not Reflectoporn.

    http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn

    Rob, Jan 1, 2004
  4. my fav is http://pornolize.com/
    adds rude words to any site you view to "convert" it to a porn site.
    no dirty pictures so it's (fairly) safe

    it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the tedium
    of study.

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Jan 1, 2004
  5. Comes across as very Tourette's. :)