    msi Guest

    does this router have snmp?
    Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster (WRT54GS

    msi, Apr 26, 2004

  2. msi

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    I don't understand your obsession with SNMP. You realize in order to do
    anything constructive with a router that has SNMP support you would need to
    buy really expensive software that can read SNMP information from the
    router, or download some open source linux port of SNMP software that along
    with not being point and click user friendly, is really not very friendly
    to linux nerds much less someone such as yourself who can't even set up a
    router properly.

    DeMoN LaG, Apr 26, 2004

  3. msi

    msi Guest

    snmp gives you the ability to see how much you donwload and upload on the
    WAN port and there is FREEEEEEEE software for this.

    msi, Apr 26, 2004
  4. msi

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Yes, and it isn't free like you download it and double click it and it says
    "hey, here is the information you wanted". It's free like you download it
    and read a bunch of obscure information and documentation and try to figure
    out how to get what you want from it.

    DeMoN LaG, Apr 26, 2004