    It is if you're his biotch

    That depends. Please define the word biotch.

    Biotechnology?

    Jtyc, Dec 30, 2005

  2. JFD

    LRM Guest

    No I was thinking more like biotch slap. Shall I show you that? I think
    you'll rather enjoy it.

    LRM, Dec 30, 2005

  3. JFD

    MitchS Guest

    IIS is the best, my test just said so. And the *sniggers was intended to
    display the humor felt at the preceding statement. As it turns out I just
    hate web servers and know very little about them. I guess that means I can
    offer my hostings services at MoreAffordableButEquallyIneptHosting for the
    discount price of $8 per month. I will have to remove the RAID 5 array in
    order to make room for 1 faulty drive, but I think I can have us back online
    by 2010. And don't worry about that pesky database back up issue, cause we
    won't use one.

    MitchS, Dec 30, 2005
  4. JFD

    MitchS Guest

    "Yes ma'am. You are welcome."

    MitchS, Dec 30, 2005
  5. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    well, i am considered an expert in the field of web servers/services. let me
    know if you need help.

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  6. JFD

    Jtyc Guest

    No I was thinking more like biotch slap. Shall I show you that? I think
    I'm not really into that pain thing.

    Jtyc, Dec 30, 2005
  7. JFD

    MitchS Guest

    Well now that you mention it, these Apache servers have been known to fail.
    Would you happen to know if Cherokee or Navajo servers are better? Cause I
    might could set one of them up instead. OR maybe Neil could help with an
    Inuit web server. Whattaya think?

    MitchS, Dec 30, 2005
  8. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    Stay away from those Inuit servers. If your a/c fails, they melt.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  9. JFD

    Jtyc Guest

    Stay away from those Inuit servers. If your a/c fails, they melt.

    When did the Quicken people start making servers? Is that an option in the
    program?

    Jtyc, Dec 30, 2005
  10. JFD

    MitchS Guest

    Maybe we could use [email protected] servers. I hear they have the best "up" time.
    Sorry, only 1.5 hrs of 2005 worktime left and that's all I got left. Maybe
    better next year.

    MitchS, Dec 30, 2005
  11. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's not such a good idea either. Excessive up time requires immediate
    medical attention.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  12. JFD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    PotD

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  13. JFD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No, because they have to consult a physician very four hours.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  14. JFD

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    and they have to go to the washroom every 30 minutes.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 31, 2005
  15. JFD

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    damn right! no more databases. f00k 'em! we just use fingers and toes.

    PotD

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 31, 2005
  16. JFD

    CG101 Guest

    Wow....I'm usually not at a loss for words...but you are most certainly
    welcome. I guess now the MCNGP have gained an ally, colleague, and hopefully
    friend.

    You will find my particular style of hazing...or as I have been taught to
    euphemize it, "education" to be quite interesting....I'll let you and the
    rest be the judge for yourself....but I do understand the point of it as
    I've said in my earlier post. I hate braindumpers just as much as you
    do....and I feel that we need to bring a level of technical competency back
    into this group. Anything I can do to help, I will and can assist.
    Besides....I've always wanted to learn how to drive stick on a company
    Ferrari! :)

    Cruz
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified

    CG101, Dec 31, 2005
  17. JFD

    Neil Guest

    good luck, JaR is still trying to blame me for that rusted out hunk of
    metal...

    Neil, Dec 31, 2005
  18. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    I wondered where you'd been. Man the posting total for December is going to
    go through the roof now.

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  19. JFD

    LRM Guest

    Well, he does have those incriminating pics...

    LRM, Dec 31, 2005
  20. JFD

    CG101 Guest

    Tell you what Neil, you bring a couple of cases of Molsons, and I'll talk to
    my auto body buddies to fix her up....then all of us can enjoy the Ferrari
    once more....(except me of course....I will have to wait until I get my
    cert....but I would get her working and up to luster for the rest of

    CG101, Jan 1, 2006