  1. JFD

    Briscobar Guest

    Nah, just guessing.

    Briscobar, Dec 30, 2005

  2. JFD

    Guest Guest

    Why is that hard to do? Are our posts taking up all the room on MS's news
    At last someone from MCNGP was polite and did not flame anyone,
    congratulations.
    We ALL, who are posting against this group, are under this impression
    because of the sorta "funny flamming jokes" your friends post here. Just take
    a look at the latest ones, you will see what we are contesting.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005

  3. JFD

    Guest Guest

    not group but that stupid MCNGP
    You are invited to join the new anti-mcngp group: MCNGP - DROP THIS
    NEWSGROUP NOW!!!!!

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  4. JFD

    Guest Guest

    All I have to say is what a bunch of losers most of you seem to be, for

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  5. JFD

    Guest Guest

    That would require the MCNGP to disband! Just think what that would mean,

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  6. JFD

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Making fun of Ben is a good idea. Keep it up. I want to see what happens.

    CBIC, Dec 30, 2005
  7. JFD

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Oh can I join your little group? Do you have your own website? Does it work
    for more than a month before losing its data? Do you have a Ferari that
    doesn't smell like dead fish? Do you know where your pliers are?

    CBIC, Dec 30, 2005
  8. JFD

    Lasher Guest

    I thought that all history wasn't made up so long as enough people agreed
    that it was true....

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  9. JFD

    Lasher Guest

    You need to talk to a shrink or something because it seems to me like
    you're hiding your true sexuality.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  10. JFD

    Lasher Guest

    MCNGP can top-post however. But only because we're all adults.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  11. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    is it open to everyone?

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  12. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    me too, let's wage a massive battle!

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  13. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    dont you have homework to do or video games to play, dolls to play with?

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  14. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    he does walk the streets, in stiletto heels and a short pleather mini skirt
    with matching halter top.

    wheres my money biotch

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  15. JFD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TMMC

    TechGeekPro, Dec 30, 2005
  16. JFD

    MitchS Guest

    So that's the problem. You gotta switch over to MS servers man!
    *sniggers

    MitchS, Dec 30, 2005
  17. JFD

    Jtyc Guest

    he does walk the streets, in stiletto heels and a short pleather mini
    That's no way to talk to a lady.

    Jtyc, Dec 30, 2005
  18. JFD

    LRM Guest

    It is if you're his biotch

    LRM, Dec 30, 2005
  19. JFD

    Briscobar Guest

    Lady of the night, that is.

    Briscobar, Dec 30, 2005
  20. JFD

    Lasher Guest

    Mitch,

    I HATE MS Webservers. Linux/Unix anyday over MS for webdesign and
    administration. Good example: Right now, I'm designing on a MS server
    and the company that we're using locally I'm having to call every 5
    friken minutes to tell them to turn on permissions for a VB script in
    ASP.NET. Unix chmod 755, done.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005