    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 30, 2005

  2. JFD

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    with updates too??

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 30, 2005

  3. JFD

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's because we do it for love and not the money.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 30, 2005
  4. JFD

    CG101 Guest

    Not for nothing....but now I think I will speak on the issue of the MCNGP.
    To me, they are funny as all hell. From what I have noticed, they will not
    attack you unless you deserve it, or provoke them. In terms of technical
    knowledge of Microsoft....they have shown to me that they can and will show
    more than enough proficiency assist someone (i.e. me) when they need it.
    They hate trolls, take no $hit, and back down to no one. I've seen and heard
    enough about the MCNGP to ask this simple question....

    CAN I BE # 50? I too wish to say a$$fsucker to those who deserve....and that
    other thing.....I've been to the website....saw what I needed....who do I
    have to talk to? If I'm not up to snuff.....it is no hard feelings
    (seriously). You have personally shown me no disrespect and I do return the
    same.

    CG101, Dec 30, 2005
  5. JFD

    Guest Guest

    What a poor attempt at humor, very sad.
    these bitches remind me of those not funny "humor" uk movies, with old gays
    trying to stop guys asking for money.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  6. JFD

    Guest Guest

    It is too bad that this group has been over run by the "MCNGP". They have
    agreed. this group used to be better. ms should take some action to drop
    these gAys so that ms image do not get dirty.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  7. JFD

    Guest Guest

    No, I'm calling him a dumbass with the rest of MCNGP
    If he is not that, than he does not exist. he's a piece of crap.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  8. JFD

    Guest Guest

    the more i see your answers, more i get sure you are a sucker from the
    m#shitG something group of shit.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  9. JFD

    Guest Guest

    I would have to say he does a horrible job moderating this group. Whenever
    agreed. MCNGP suck and they are useless.
    you can see that no one posts or at least wast their time posting back to
    these gAys.
    we are the only ones trying to keep what this group is for, exchange
    knowledge, but it's hard to do with these bitches around.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  10. JFD

    Guest Guest

    I'm not going to answer every post, but it takes just as much effort to
    you know what friend james, these guys keep on messing with this group and
    their purpose is not to help at all, but to flame anyone who does not agree
    with them.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  11. JFD

    Guest Guest

    What are you talking about?
    hez talking shit, made up a history with your name and keep on saying itz
    true.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  12. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    Do you only drop in once every blue moon to spew profanities?

    You only post to put the group down, and you can't seem to do it without
    using foul language.

    The act of a desperate person.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  13. JFD

    Stan Guest

    The more people that show their disgust with the so called MCNGP, the more
    Microsoft will have to take notice. I know they are unemployed with nothing
    better to do, but how do they expect to gets jobs talking crap as they do
    here. I mean would you employ any of them, I trust not.

    Stan, Dec 30, 2005
  14. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    Cruz,

    As you have probably seen by now, #50 was just taken, however I've been
    reading your posts and you are under consideration as far as I'm concerned.
    Stick around. Once the web site is back up, we'll set up a poll for your
    nomination. Thanks for the kind, and I think very accurate words.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  15. JFD

    Stan Guest

    Do you only drop in once every blue moon to spew profanities?
    HA,HA coming from an MCNGP jerk, that's real funny!!!

    Stan, Dec 30, 2005
  16. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hardly, Mr. Man.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  17. JFD

    Guest Guest

    The more people that show their disgust with the so called MCNGP, the more
    sure thing, help me on this. i'm fed up with these gAys thinking they own
    this newsgroup.
    i'm sure good people quit visiting because of them.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  18. JFD

    Guest Guest

    Do you only drop in once every blue moon to spew profanities?

    Hi Mom!!!!! Howz it going??!! Thanks for caring about my time!!!
    And NOOOOOOOO, I drop in frequently to help people and have watched the
    MCNGP suckers flamming people and keep on your not funny jokes.
    Ahhhhhhh, ok, ok, now MCNGP gAys are the good gAys. YOU ALL are the ones
    pissing people off on this newsgroup.
    Do I??... Nope, I'm not called Frisblábláblá

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  19. JFD

    Guest Guest

    Hardly, Mr. Man.
    Shut the fook up and quit this NEWSGROUP, it's not MCNGP's gAys toy!!!

    Guest, Dec 30, 2005
  20. JFD

    Briscobar Guest

    Why is that hard to do? Are our posts taking up all the room on MS's news
    server? Are we blocking the transmission of your posts? Please, feel free to
    exchange knowledge! We're not stopping you! In fact, we wholeheartedly
    encourage the sharing of knowledge. What gives you the impression that we
    don't?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26