    All your base are belong to us....
    and don't forget the gagball, as I feel you may wish to speak and we can't
    have that.

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006

  2. JFD

    Neil Guest

    foolish girl, how can you make me beg if I can't speak. WHAT ARE YOU NEW TO
    THIS!?!?!

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006

  3. JFD

    LRM Guest

    Not new, you just don't know the rules, this is my game and I'm in control
    here. You will be beyond begging anyway.

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006
  4. JFD

    Neil Guest

    you are my wife and I claim my two-fiddy

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  5. JFD

    LRM Guest

    Sorry, Neil wasn't the name of the guy I bought play off tickets for.

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006
  6. JFD

    Neil Guest

    you say these things to hurt me...

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  7. JFD

    LRM Guest

    I told you that you would be beyond begging, but you didn't believe me.

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006
  8. JFD

    Neil Guest

    you're an unbelievable tease...

    ....I like that

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  9. JFD

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
    I'm down to 867, thank the deities I have lowdes killfiled.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  10. JFD

    JaR Guest

    And then there's the DNA...

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  11. JFD

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'm down to 867, thank the deities I have lowdes killfiled.

    don't forget to plonk fmsmcse as well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006
  12. JFD

    JaR Guest

    If you think for one moment that I will sit here and allow you to
    perpetuate this scurrilous calumny upon my character...

    Well ok, so I actually WILL be sitting here, but rest assured, your vile
    defamations have not gone unnoted!

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  13. JFD

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant spewed across the ether:
    Huzzah! Cry havoc! And loose the dogs of war.

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  14. JFD

    Neil Guest

    and all variants thereof...

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  15. JFD

    Neil Guest

    I loved that course...wait that was another thread in another froup

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  16. JFD

    LnkWizard Guest

    Which did you use a b-flat or C#

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 3, 2006
  17. JFD

    Neil Guest

    if the glove don't fit, you must aquit

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  18. JFD

    Neil Guest

    noted...

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  19. JFD

    Neil Guest

    talley-ho

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  20. JFD

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= spewed across
    the ether:
    OMG! How freaking original.

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006