    Get some purdy wimmins what are not yer seester or yer couzin
    in yer truck without even using up any of your tranquilizer darts :

    http://www.psy.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/colorspiralillusion01.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 4, 2009

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Buffalo Guest

    HEMI-Powered wrote:
    [snip]
    I wish George W was still President, then we wouldn't have lost all those
    jobs. :)
    I just can't figure out how Obama did so much damage in such a short time.
    :(

    Buffalo, Apr 4, 2009

  3. Bucky Breeder

    elaich Guest

    This has to be a bad April Fools joke, right? This DEpression was well
    along before Chimp left office. It's his baby, all the way.

    elaich, Apr 4, 2009
  4. Bucky Breeder

    Mike Yetto Guest

    What part of ":)" did you not understand?

    Mike "not to mention ':('" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Apr 4, 2009
  5. Please remember, SEMI-sane is a unwitting joke 365-1/4 days a year. He's
    also quite psychotic -- he's admitted so countless times, and it's
    well-documented.

    Add to his long grocery list of mental and emotional problems, racism,
    sexism, xenophobia, an innate sense of vast superiority (especially
    intellectually) and White Supremicism, and you're bound to encounter these
    long, silly rants which are frequently internally-inconsistent.

    His behaviour is habitual, and he is persona non grata is dozens of
    groups, where he has been PLONKed to a point where he no longer gets the
    attention he desperately needs, so he moves on to another, and another, ad
    infinitum.

    C'est le vie.....

    Clint

    ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda, Apr 5, 2009
  6. That 'own admission' routine if a fave of your, Jer, yet you never seen to
    be able to provide a citation.

    Care to now?

    And YOU do? Get real, Jer.

    I'm sure he has more useful and functional cojones that you do, Jer, what
    with your catheter and all.

    And why do you expect everyone to prove everything they say, when YOU
    never do?

    Hmmmmmmm.....?

    Yeah, yeah, we've heard that one before, too.

    But the reality is you don't attempt to reason AT ALL.

    And as is your usual, you are now going after philo, because he's the
    latest you tried to 'buddy up' to, and evidently he figured you out in
    your always-deadly private chats.

    Just one reason of many as to why you have spent a lifetime without ANY
    friends.

    Yer pal,

    Clint

    ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda, Apr 5, 2009
  7. Ah, I love the smell of uninformed blather in the evening!

    ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda, Apr 5, 2009
  8. Bucky Breeder

    Aardvark Guest

    The following snurled link will point you to Her Majesty's Revenue and
    Customs web site on the page showing VAT rates on all goods and services
    within the UK.

    <http://snipurl.com/f8tm6>

    FYI and HTH.

    HAND.

    Aardvark, Apr 5, 2009
  9. ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda <[email protected]_and_defused.info>
    promulgated this using __5739ffsdks9y4dllfu8jfjf0jfjuirjhjkkkdur8u4jjkdhcbxkdie69:
    LOL! And "my Lexus" is a promo-lease which was made in Canada...
    AND... I put gasoline in it only with my Sony Platinum Mastercard...
    and that's because I'm a MODERATE Republican, which means I CAN hide
    corporate assets in small foreign countries, but I CHOOSE *NOT* to!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *NO!*,
    I am NOT the Octo-Mom's baby-daddy!

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 5, 2009
  10. [...]

    .... that a street vendor tried to sell me a knock-off Timex!

    (LOL... I said "don'tcha has any knock-off Seikos?"

    He was all like "Whaa!, wtf?, wtf?, WTF! You should buy American!"

    I went "If only we could get Michelle Obama to drive a Chrysler,
    they'd sell 'em off the racks and this redepression wouldst all
    be over wif! Yay for the Democrats!")

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 5, 2009
  11. Bucky Breeder

    catchme Guest

    catchme, Apr 5, 2009
  12. Bucky Breeder

    catchme Guest

    the scary thing is that there are so many like him, frothing at the
    mouth to watch the next war, singing glory hymns together, reminiscing
    about when the image of his banner weren't tarnished in every nation
    other than his own....

    catchme, Apr 5, 2009
  13. [...]

    .... that I had to take a minimum-wage part-time job
    at an all-girls' college... as a TRAINING BRA!

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 5, 2009
  14. Jerry Jingo:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/jingoism

    ^_^