    am very disappointed but I am looking for a good deal on one. Does
    anyone know where to get the best deal? Thank for any advice you can
    give me.

    ianwaters66, Dec 30, 2004

  2. ianwaters66

    francinek Guest

    francinek, Dec 31, 2004

  3. ianwaters66

    francinek Guest

    I'm sorry you didn't get it for Christmas...I love mine. I got mine
    free after a friend told me how to do it. The down side is that I had
    to wait for more than 2 months but it was worht it and I'm on another
    list to get one for my father. If you don't want to wait, Costco.com
    has a good deal. You can also try Ebay. If you are willing to wait
    check out this link: http://www.power2source.com/index.php?ref_id=2268
    Using this link will also help me get mine faster.
    Good luck!

    francinek, Dec 31, 2004
  4. ianwaters66

    Dr Gonzo Guest

    Yea and whilst i'm clicking on the link can you let me know how i can make
    £1,000 a day on paypal.

    Dr Gonzo, Dec 31, 2004
  5. ianwaters66

    Pat Guest

    Both Ian and Frank use the exact same machine to make their posts. Hmmmmmm

    Pat in TX

    Pat, Dec 31, 2004
  6. ianwaters66

    francinek Guest

    I'm sorry you didn't get one for Christmas...I love mine...and as you
    know, I got mine for free. You can too, if you are willing to wait.
    Now I am on a list for another one for grandpa. . If you are in a
    hurry, try Costco.com or Ebay for good deals. If you are willing to
    wait about 2-3 months, not a very long time at your age, you can look
    at this link and help grandpa get his sooner.. Good luck.
    http://www.power2source.com/index.php?ref_id+2268

    francinek, Dec 31, 2004
  7. LOL

    So what's the scam? I can't figure it out from the site :)

    Dalibor Bauernfrajnd, Jan 1, 2005