    http://www.wilhelm-research.com

    John

    PS I am no affiliated with any materials supplier.

    John Horner, Nov 8, 2003

  2. John Horner

    Steve Young Guest

    I've read a number of the cited articles and was rather surprised at the vast
    differences in permanence. Like a very small fraction, which is sometimes
    measured in mere months compared to 10 to 25 years or more.

    Steve Young, Nov 8, 2003

  3. John Horner

    Harry Da Hat Guest

    SOME off-brand inks are OK. Some do routinely clog print heads. Just
    depends on the printer/ink combo. I'm not sure if I want to go through all
    of that to see if the combination is worth it with my printer. I agree with
    you......whole heartedly!

    Harry

    Harry Da Hat, Nov 8, 2003
  4. John Horner

    ajacobs2 Guest

    When we thought we were geniuses and rigged a bank of inkjets to do some
    volume and my partner thought aftermarket stuff was really cost
    saving......just throw ten Epsons in the garbage........lessons learned...

    ajacobs2, Nov 8, 2003
  5. John Horner

    Steve Young Guest

    that musta been shortly before those free bottles of ink showed up for first
    comers read ya long enough and the truth finally outs ;)

    Steve Young, Nov 9, 2003
  6. John Horner

    CSM1 Guest

    Where do you think the printer manufacturers get the ink that they put in
    their cartridges?

    They buy in bulk from ink suppliers.

    CSM1, Nov 9, 2003