    Likes Received:
    0
    Whats with everthing being so slow around here... no one is chating it up anymore on the message boards... where is everyone?

    Gez, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am still here Gez, but i think we are all still quite busy... i mean like with schol and stuff :)

    I finish this week so w00t

    unholy, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    well thats just it im siting in class bored... and i need something to do that looks constructive... forum posting dosent like piss off my teachers or anything... so just bring up some fun topics NOW! OR ELSE

    Gez, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol i dont respond that quick man :p i dont live on this forum :p

    unholy, Sep 20, 2006
  5. Gez

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Ian, Sep 20, 2006
  6. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nice Ian that distracted me enough to forget about the VB .net class im in

    Gez, Sep 20, 2006