They Know Who You Are When You Print

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Please, if any of you reading this have any of the prints I made while
    sitting on my all-in-one color laser copier, return them to me at once.
    Do not let the Secret Service or FBI have them!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Sounds like a hairy situation, Roger.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Voltardo Guest

    Try this...much more comfortable.
    <http://thetoque.net/030527/asscopier.htm>

    Voltardo, Nov 23, 2004
  5. I was pretty skeptical until I saw that it does in fact have a
    "teflon-like coating" to get rid of smudges quickly. I'm thinking of
    getting one and rigging it for coin-op at a nudist colony.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 23, 2004