    study is actually to do all the things they require in
    real life. Otherwise, you won't have the experience to
    pass this exam. Books are not enough....

    Hikmer, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Hikmer

    CBIC Guest

    The best way to
    And I for one am very glad to see MS take their exams in this direction. You
    should need experience to pass ANY exam.

    CBIC, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Hikmer

    Tez Guest

    I totally agree, I failed it a few times and was very frustrated that many
    questions seemed to be on subjects not covered in any of the course material.
    The good thing is you get more respect when exams are this hard and you have
    passed.

    The sims are what I have been saying they should do for ages. Testing you on
    your skill on a computer instead of testing your skill at learning books etc.

    Tez, Apr 10, 2005