Thermaltake Level 10

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 4, 2009.

  1. Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 4, 2009

  2. Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 4, 2009

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    Enkidu, Mar 4, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I like the idea of an activity LED for each HDD, it's something I used to
    try to set up with my own machines.

    I also actually quite like the case aesthetically, in a sort of modular
    Bauhaus way. The biggest problem I can see is getting sufficient cooling,
    especially for the HDDs....

    And no, I don't have a boyfriend, (at least not since I got out of jail).
    However, if I did I'd insist he wore a 'gumboot'. As for taste being in
    it......

    ~misfit~, Mar 4, 2009
  5. I can remember when each HDD had its own on-board LED and often a pin header
    to connect an external LED as well. Back in the pre-IDE days, if I recall.

    Trunked ventilation from the household heat pump?
    Hmmm........... >:-X <smirk>

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 4, 2009
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Also in the early days of IDE. I have a few here that have on-board LEDs,
    including a 7,200rpm, 20GB Maxtor. They had to be older than that to have
    the connector though IME.
    Heh! Sounds reasonable to me.
    LOL, I'll take your word for it. (Note I didn't say I had a boyfriend
    *before* I got out of jail either.) <g>

    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Mar 5, 2009
  7. I say NOZZINK!

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 5, 2009
  8. Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 6, 2009
  9. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Damn that'll be a change for you Nic! ;)

    ~misfit~, Mar 6, 2009
  10. You'll keep. I'm gonna GET you for that, ya ratbag. :)

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 6, 2009
  11. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ;-)