  1. Guest

    Reduce the number.

    , Oct 13, 2005

  2. Re: there are too many warnings (you are about to....etc etc forever)after installing Firefox

    wrote:
    > Reduce the number.

    The number of what?

    Could you be a little more specific about your problem?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Re: there are too many warnings (you are about to....etc etc forever)after installing Firefox

    On 10/13/2005 5:46 PM, said:
    > Reduce the number.

    How about you read the dialog boxes instead? There's a tick-box saying
    "don't warn me again" or suchlike in each instance. Then you don't get
    warned again. It's a miracle!

    David Harrison, Oct 13, 2005