    The server did not understand the request, or the request was invalid.
    Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...

    Thank you!

    Barbara L, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Barbara L

    why? Guest

    Local file / local webserver or a URL that you forgot to provide?

    Neither did you mention which browser.

    Tell the site webmaster.
    If you are doing your homework, and it's your assignment ask your tutor.
    If you are the tutor (Nelson) HA! HA!

    Or provide some more helpful info.

    laptop/desktop has the same AV upgrade, same patch, some other same
    something installed.

    Me

    why?, Mar 17, 2009

  3. Barbara L