    Oooh. Neo-Western fans of the '60s rejoice! Announced for June 6
    release, The Wild Wild West: Season One. Thought it would never
    happen... Cheers.

    fredman, Mar 3, 2006

  2. fredman

    Kishin Guest

    Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been dying to get this. I can't
    wait!

    Kishin

    Kishin, Mar 3, 2006

  3. fredman

    Wild Coyote Guest

    I watched it all the time when it was first on and this one I will
    get.
    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    **********NEW EMAIL ADDRESS*******
    wd_coyote<AT>hotmail.com

    Wild Coyote, Mar 3, 2006
  4. fredman

    Beowulfie Guest

    Great, now if we could only get a Brisco County announcement.

    BsT

    Beowulfie, Mar 4, 2006
  5. Derek Janssen, Mar 4, 2006
  6. fredman

    Beowulfie Guest

    Yeah, I've seen that one and the one just before it that said "spring of
    2006". I'm hoping for an actual date, at least the month.

    BsT

    Beowulfie, Mar 4, 2006
  7. fredman

    Guest Guest

    Well, you probably already know this, but Columbia House has had on DVD
    an overpriced edition of season 1 and 2. 3 eps per disk and they
    stopped releasing them after volume 15. Sue Kessler, who wrote the
    book about the wild,wild, west has attended the reunions in LA and has
    been popping into the W3 newsgroup to update everyone on the special
    edition release of season 1, this time with commentary by Robert
    Conrad. In addition, they are looking for the original opening
    sequence if anyone knows of sources that may have a better quality
    version of it. Join the wild_wild_west group at yahoogroups.com if you
    are interested.

    Fred

    Guest, Mar 4, 2006