The Ultimate Webhosting Solution

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Metrapolis Corporation, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Metrapolis Providing you with the ultimate Webhosting solution. From Virtual
    Webhosting to Dedicated Webhosting solution.

    Metrapolis Prices range from $12.95/Mo* for our Basic plan to the ultimate
    Corporate plans which starts @ $19.95/Mo*.

    If you are serious about your Webhosting and need a 99% guaranteed uptime on
    your website or emails Metrapolis is the way to go.

    --

    Thank you
    Metrapolis Corporation

    -- Did you know Metrapolis now offers free personal websites! Earn 20megs of
    Disk Space with no forced banner ads or pop-ups, and a free mail address.
    Visit http://www.metrapolis.net/ to learn more!

    Metrapolis Corporation, Jul 15, 2003