    she wasn't heard from a few years either.
    Now this highly vocal bitch will just have to learn to keep her mouth
    shut and that she isn't going to like.

    richard, Jun 6, 2009

  2. Dave U. Random

    elaich Guest

    I've heard it said, that if she were a white male, based on her views, she
    would be consider a flaming racist.

    elaich, Jun 6, 2009

  3. If she were a Judge Judy she'd let all the Hispaniac wimmins
    just cut off the white mens' penises, throw them in the roads
    then go back to Hispaniacland for good with no prison or fines:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt

    I'm ascared of this Obama puppet... more ascared of her than
    of the Mexican Swine Flu kookaracha pinatas.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Waterboarding Muslims is *NOT* '"torture"'; it's merely giving them
    Arabs free-choice : the 72 virgins or not!" --Anonymous Bush Staffer

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 6, 2009
  4. Dave U. Random

    Evan Platt Guest

    <Blah Blah>

    I love how richard says "Most people don't know that...."

    and then talks about the most obvious things in the world.

    "Well most people do not realize that if you are driving your car and
    it's hot, you can turn on the air conditioning, and it will make you
    feel cooler."

    So RtS saying "most people do not realize" translates to "I'm a
    dumbass, and I just figured out that...."

    Evan Platt, Jun 6, 2009
  5. Or it's like saying everyone else is teh st00peed ones, and he
    teh only one what got the whole thang figgered out. BTW, the
    Hon. Sandra Day O'Connor almost immediately swung the court's
    decisions to a moderate majority and particularly her rulings
    on abortion, couched as womens' rights to decide and control
    their own bodies, were almost immediate and far-reaching.

    Just because an Associate Justice doesn't write either a
    prevailing or a dissenting opinion does not mean a newly
    appointed justice does not have a profound effect on cases
    heard before the Supreme Court.

    What's scariest to me about her position is that, as a Federal
    Appellate Court Justice, she has authored over 200 opinions, and
    *only* 3 have been overturned by the Supreme Court. That's only
    1.3%... http://www.newsweek.com/id/199955

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 6, 2009
  6. Dave U. Random

    elaich Guest