    up Bret's alley!

    http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/Lancelot_Link.htm

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 27, 2007

  2. Why, I believe the transformation is complete! Not only do you put up a
    fanboi site for Bret, you emulate his style for headers (minus the all
    caps).

    Just because I wouldn't let you be my bitch.....[hic inserteth smiley] I
    guess I am just jealous....<s>

    John McWilliams, Oct 27, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    That girl isn't chimping. She's using the LCD to frame the actual
    pic.
    Chimping is looking at the LCD immediately after the shot.

    Now we see why you have the big lens with the 2x TC. Makes watching
    those children a lot easier without the mess of all those damn
    restraining orders, right Uncle Pervy? And the Wimberly ripoff you
    mentioned in another post .... that must be to mount in your van when
    you are parked outside the schoolyard. Just remember to crank up the
    EC to account for the tinted windows.

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2007
  4. Which she just got done taking. Since she's not taking a pic of the hand
    rail it's chimping, son.
    LOL! No, I would have bought a 600 for that. Your envy is showing again.
    If you get on your knees and hold your mouth just right I might let you
    stroke the 500.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Jem Raid Guest

    Please explain 'chimping' is it something one ought not to do? or do? or
    what?

    James

    Jem Raid, Oct 28, 2007
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Pudentame Guest

    Chimping is looking at the image you've just taken on that little
    display on the back of the camera & going "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh."

    Pudentame, Oct 28, 2007
  7. But there's really no reasonable way to tell whether you're composing the
    shot, or have already taken it, and are checking out your work.....So, it
    just refers to the way a chimpanzee will hold a camera out at partial arm's
    length rather than putting it against his face.......

    William Graham, Oct 28, 2007