THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60 FLIES AGAIN !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Jon Danniken Guest

    Jon Danniken, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    A nice photo but there are just a few distracting elements, I have
    http://www.sewcon.com/temp/clean_version.jpg

    LOL! Nice job.

    Slow day?
    Oh wait, you're in Hawaii, right? Every day is a slow day there.

    Annika1980, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Really. Nice pic (the original) by the way.
    That sounds really good to me. There are no slow days in Tokyo.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    Days are not slow here, they are just way too fast on the mainland :)

    Scott

    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Celcius Guest

    Scott,

    Now, please... How did you do that?
    Surely, not the clone tool?

    Thanks,

    Marcel

    Celcius, Feb 14, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    About 10 minutes with the clone tool was all it took.

    Of course you have to be careful using the clone tool or people might
    see duplicated
    areas, if you look closely at this photo you can see where that has
    happened in a few
    places.
    http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/45246626

    Scott

    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    Celcius Guest

    Thanks Scott!

    I must say you're an expert with the clone tool. I downloaded both
    photos and couldn't see any flaws. Do you use it with max hardness or
    otherwise? Sorry for all these questions, but I guess it's the only way
    to know ;-)

    Marcel

    Celcius, Feb 14, 2006
  10. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    I use a pretty soft clone tool, this makes the blending easier. This
    is really a pretty
    easy image to do, mainly a matter of looking where to find branches
    that look about
    right to fill in the tree areas.

    Scott

    Scott W, Feb 14, 2006
  11. Annika1980

    Freedom55 Guest

    I agree, you are quite adept at using the clone tool. Good job!
    Ron

    --
    And it really doesn't matter if
    I'm wrong I'm right