    David Guest

    Does anybody know the total number of questions in Exam 70-
    300? what's the total time? Thanks.

    David, Jan 15, 2004

  2. David

    Jay Walters Guest

    A lot and a little.

    Seriously, you need to hussle on this one, there are 3
    mini exams (scenarios). Unless you have a photographic
    memory, you'll probably be jumping back and forth between
    the questions and the scenario interviews. As for the
    amount of questions, I don't recall --- as a guess it
    seemed less than 40 so actually not too many, but there
    are a lot of "select all that apply questions" ..

    The three best tips I can give are, use the "view all
    interview" tab .. as it contains all of the interviews on
    one page, and read the questions first so that when you
    do read the interviews, you'll be able to discard useless
    information. Lastly, this should be your last exam in the
    series as it contains questions about database design,
    deployment, best practices, some legacy stuff, and MSF.

    Cheers!

    Jay Walters, Jan 16, 2004

  3. David

    David Guest

    Jay,

    Thank you!

    I believe that "read the questions first" is the best
    strategy.

    David

    David, Jan 16, 2004