    cases its not that they are not available, just that FF and TB can't
    update them.

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Tony Raven

    Hermit Guest

    It's a case of you get what you paid for!

    Hermit, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Yes and no. I could pay for Opera and I like that less that Mozilla ;-)

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Tony Raven

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    Most of the extensions usually work... they just don't have the new
    version number set for "max version allowed" in the extension. And it's
    not Mozilla's fault it can't update the extension... talk to the author
    about including a proper link ;-)

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Its still a right PITA every time you upgrade though.

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Dec 9, 2004
  6. Tony Raven

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    I think it's getting a lot better though. But like I said... the blame
    shouldn't totally fall on Mozilla. But I do agree that it's a kind of a
    PITA upgrading your extensions sometimes.

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 9, 2004
  7. It is getting better. When I installed TB1.0, only one extension was
    disabled, which I was able to updeate manually by editing install.rdf.
    Most worked fine. Themes are another issue, but then again, they pretty
    easy to fix.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 9, 2004
  8. Tony Raven

    Splibbilla Guest

    and paying for an amputation would be "paying for what you get rid of"

    some people pay for trash pickup, other people dump it in the neighborhood's creek (bad bad!)

    so OT :)

    Splibbilla, Dec 13, 2004