    essential here?

    Not wild about this digipak thing. Would rather have a keepcase any day.
    But I'm glad the movie is anamorphic now anyway.

    BNE, Oct 28, 2004

  2. It doesn't have a booklet: see Josh Zyber's reply in this thread...

    <http://google.com/groups?threadm=Oi0dd.2190$>

    HTH,

    doug

    Douglas Bailey, Oct 28, 2004

  3. BNE

    fredman Guest

    I actually went to Dvdcompare on this (at someone's suggestion) and
    the differences between versions are the new anamorphic transfer and
    addition of a Spanish 5.1 track vs. non-anamorphic but with isolated
    score track (accessed via one of the extras). Everything else is
    shared on both versions, so it's the new transfer in a digipak vs. the
    isolated score in an amaray. I also had the original, so I swapped
    discs and kept the amaray case, but gave up the isolated score. No
    sooner do we kill snappers than digipaks appear. Damnation!

    fredman, Oct 28, 2004
  4. BNE

    Ed Kim Guest

    Does this dvd have forced trailers?

    wondering...

    -goro-

    Ed Kim, Oct 28, 2004
  5. BNE

    Black Locust Guest

    No. Amazingly, Universal has done away with all forced trailers on their
    more recent releases.

    What's even more amazing about it is there hasn't been so much as a peep
    about it in this group. That's a little strange when you take into
    account that just 8 months ago, 4 out of every 10 posts here was about
    Universal's forced trailers.
    and neither do we." - George Dubya Bush

    Vote Kerry 2004

    Black Locust, Oct 28, 2004
  6. BNE

    Ed Kim Guest

    this is EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! i was on the Universal boycott, so i had
    alrady decided to not buy the THING SE, but if the forced trailers are
    gone, Uni's back in the game, babeeee!!!

    -goro-

    Ed Kim, Oct 29, 2004
  7. BNE

    Ed Kim Guest