    mcsd,cp
    oh great...
    Thanks to Microsoft has spent money on exisiting MCSD's

    Kashif Hafeez, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Kashif Hafeez

    Guest Guest

    What are Karachians?
    The Karachians group, what does it stand for?
    Thank you.

    Guest, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Kashif Hafeez

    Guest Guest

    Oh, I see.
    Followers of The Allah.

    Guest, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Kashif Hafeez

    Guest Guest

    For Islam, Pakistan, Muslims and Pakistanis around the
    world, specially activities of KARACHI... AllahoAkbar

    Guest, Nov 22, 2003
  5. Indians R Bullshit and fake programmer and fake and bullshit, I will
    Use four letter words here FU..

    Kashif Hafeez, Nov 23, 2003
  6. Kashif Hafeez

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I passed 70-300, existing mcsd's can take 70-300 for free.
    Not any more.
    Very true.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003
  7. Kashif Hafeez

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Indians R Bullshit and fake programmer and fake and bullshit, I will
    Many think the same of your kind too, but that's another story...

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003
  8. Kashif Hafeez

    Fluker Guest

    What are you ? A bullshit too. No economy, no nothing and
    wants to Islamize the whole world.

    I am proud to be India.

    And BTW, this is not religious group, if you can do anything
    positive do it instead of trying to convince others of your
    wrong concepts.

    Fluker, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Kashif Hafeez

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Everyone should be proud of their heritage, no matter where they're from.
    Just as they should be ashamed of others from their own land who try to ram
    their beliefs down other peoples throats, no matter where either side are
    from...

    If we could all learn to get along and agree to disagree, maybe our kids
    could grow up in a safer world...

    Just my 2p worth...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 24, 2003
  10. Man, it must be tough being an entire country.

    --
    Fris "I am Antarctica" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Kashif Hafeez

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Man, it must be tough being an entire country.

    God, imagine if you were Australia.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  12. Kashif Hafeez

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If we could all learn to get along and agree to disagree, maybe our kids
    Unfortunately it will never happen. The Peoples' of the world are too
    different and intolerant of others.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  13. Kashif Hafeez

    Consultant Guest

    hi india
    please eat a cow

    love, ganesh

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  14. It must be really hot in your pants.

    Wait, I didn't mean for it to come out that way.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 24, 2003
  15. Man, I'm Canada. Throw some sympathy over my way, okay?

    General Protection Fault, Nov 24, 2003
  16. Kashif Hafeez

    Fluker Guest

    hi india
    What's this now ? Why don't you eat a pig ? I am
    pretty sure you are muslim that's why you raised
    this religious issue which none here will know of.

    Fluker, Nov 25, 2003
  17. Hello all,
    I did't want to say anything bad in this group, but when I given
    thanks to Microsoft then one indian left a msg Islam is this, and
    Islam is that.
    Anyway war will begin again, I want to give up this.
    Everybody wants peace harmony and all that.
    one more thing, MCSD is very very tough, becuase I have done it.
    honestly speaking its very tough.

    Kashif Hafeez, Nov 25, 2003
  19. Kashif Hafeez

    Consultant Guest

    mmm, i love swine, goes great with eggs & hash browns!
    who you callin a muslim you twinkle-toed commie

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  20. Kashif Hafeez

    Guest Guest

    I did't want to say anything bad in this group, but when
    I given
    Dear Kashif,

    In your first email, you told this group to go to google
    and search for you. I did. And I found a yahoo group
    called Karachians.

    I am german, not Indian. Ever since we have been at war
    with the middle east I have been interested in all the
    cultures in the middle east. I did not know
    what "Karachians" stands for....and I am sorry if it
    offended you.

    I did not mean to offend you, you offered your website to
    us and we looked.

    Now you want and threaten war..........IN A NEWS GROUP!!

    There are good therapists here.

    I have looked at this website and it's full of tragedy,
    and I have feelings for the people there.

    But this kind of discussion is not for a Microsoft
    Newsgroup.

    We want you to be a part of all of us, American,
    Pakistani, Indian, EVERYONE is welcome as long as there
    are no threats of violence, right?

    I would never have found your website if you hadn't
    posted it here.

    You should not threaten people for being interested in
    your culture.........it means we care.

    But obviously you don't

    Guest, Nov 25, 2003