    Anyways, much as I like this cult flick, six bucks sounds just about right for
    the extremely-bare-bones-not-even-a-trailer DVD.

    cheerios.

    SDamien3, Sep 11, 2003

  2. SDamien3

    ZachClash Guest

    Actually, there is a trailer on the DVD and the retail price was 9.99.

    ZachClash, Sep 11, 2003

  3. SDamien3

    SDamien3 Guest

    whooopsie. my bad. :+
    "The Han Solo I grew up with would never have let Greedo get the jump on him."

    SDamien3, Sep 11, 2003
  4. You can probably find Peter Bogdanovich's excellent thriller TARGETS for
    about the same price, another Paramount release, making the low price even
    sweeter. It's got a special introduction and* a director's commentary.
    That's practically a special edition in Paramount's books.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Sep 12, 2003