The Tabernacle of Lima

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Apr 18, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Apr 18, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >Hello:
    >
    >Today I had the opportunity to take this photo:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/
    >
    >Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    You have an impressive skill. You can take the most promising subjects
    and take photos that look like crap. Not just boring, but actually
    assertively bad.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Apr 18, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    Bruce Guest

    On 18 Apr 2010 05:33:37 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >>Hello:
    >>
    >>Today I had the opportunity to take this photo:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/
    >>
    >>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    >You have an impressive skill. You can take the most promising subjects
    >and take photos that look like crap. Not just boring, but actually
    >assertively bad.

    He learnt all his "skills" from Alan Browne. You know how it goes,
    you start with the "Rule" of thirds and it does downhill from there.

    Bruce, Apr 18, 2010