The Strange and Twisted World of Internet Cafes

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Silverstrand

Silverstrand

Quote: Well, I just went on a trip to several countries around the world and I ventured into this unknown sector, as I wanted to keep in touch with people back home. Although I admittedly didn’t visit many of these cafes (I needed a break from the computer worlds of school and work), the few I did see were quite different from what I expected.

First stop was a café in Prague, Czech Republic. This was hidden down an alley but was next to restaurant so it seemed safe enough. I paid the equivalent of just over $1.00 U.S. for a half hour on the machine-not too bad eh? Now I don’t know if I was attacked by an evil spirit or just had something with my brain that day, but for some reason it took 25 minutes to just get into my hotmail!

URL: http://www.digitalgrabber.com/digital_lifestyle/the_strange_and_twisted_world_of_internet_cafes.html

Silverstrand, Sep 15, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question