The stench of US defeat is beginning to waft out of the middle east

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jen__cuthbert, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
    ignoble and humiliating exit?

    jen__cuthbert, Jun 9, 2005

  2. jen__cuthbert

    SM420 Guest

    What's it matter to you? You couldn't get laid if you were actually pretty
    and smelled good anyway.

    SM420, Jun 9, 2005

  3. jen__cuthbert

    redc1c4 Guest

    it's not necessary: the French left before combat started.

    redc1c4,
    (what a surprise!!!!!!!! %-)

    redc1c4, Jun 9, 2005
  4. jen__cuthbert

    Hank L. Guest

    They could land in your asshole, it's obviously big enough.

    Hank L., Jun 9, 2005
  5. jen__cuthbert

    Willcox Guest

    Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
    dying over there.

    Willcox, Jun 9, 2005
  6. ----------

    As a VN vet [1964-65] I will ask the more important question - perhaps one
    you have not asked yourself before - perhaps one you should ask yourself -

    W H Y ????

    Journalist

    Journalist-North, Jun 9, 2005
  7. TheNewsGuy(Mike), Jun 9, 2005

  8. ----------

    As a VN vet [1964-65] I will ask the more important question - perhaps one
    you have not asked yourself before - perhaps one you should ask yourself -

    W H Y ????

    Journalist
    [/QUOTE]

    Ummm Viet Nam Vet 64-65 with a British IP I think not.
    Now if we could get him to name the Unit he was with (I'll bet its
    the fist cav) any takers??

    --
    He who establishes a tyranny and does not kill Brutus,
    and he who establishes a democratic regime and does not kill

    Niccolo Machiavelli

    Pope Secola VI, Jun 9, 2005
  9. Are you actually suggesting that no U.S. Vietnam vet would live in
    England? Could you explain a bit how that works? Are vets not allowed
    to leave the country or do they not want to? Or is it England in
    particular they would avoid? Is it all vets, all Vietnam vets, or just
    from those years? As they say, enquiring minds want to know.

    --
    Matt Silberstein

    Matt Silberstein, Jun 9, 2005
  10. You loose.

    401st TFW at Danang flying F100's [D and F models] - home based at England
    AFB, Alexandria, LA.

    Journalist

    Journalist-North, Jun 9, 2005
  11. Actually I will expand a bit because of changes over time and especially the
    flux of units at that shapshot period of USAF operations in RVN... The
    friggen war didn't even start "officially" until the Jarheads landed at
    Danang in Mar 65 don'cha know - we were there to say Hi!

    My unit at Danang would have been more properly designated as the 612TFS /
    401TFW as it was 612TFS a/c that were there at the time, and had been staged
    at Clark (PI) for abut 1 year previous (first deployed from CONUS ca Jan-Feb
    64); but all support personnel were still 401TFW designated, until further
    organisational changes ca July-Sep 65. In my case my parent organisation was
    the 401st AES / 401stTFW throughout. For a time we were also operationally
    blended with the 3BG (8th and 13thBS - B-57s) who were moved from Japan to
    Clark (PI) then to Ben Hoa RVN; and just at the end of my a/d service there
    was also a provisional designation for the units as a Combat Support Wing
    though I can't recall the unit designation.

    The 612th was dispatched in theatre from Clark to the RVN at Danang to pick
    up some slack after the1 Nov 64 mortar attack on the B-57s located in
    country at Bien Hoa (5 a/c destroyed + 15 damaged). The 612th was also
    operating, at the time, a sub-deployment in support of US interests in Laos
    flying from Takli, Thailand and one other sub-deployment which I will not
    disclose here.

    The 612TFS became a part of the 35thTFW in the VN theatre at a later time
    and the remaining B-57s also transferred to the operational command of the
    35thTFW.

    So sad; too bad; bye bye.

    Journalist

    Journalist-North, Jun 9, 2005
  12. jen__cuthbert

    Napalm Guest

    Wow, you must be the genius of your muddy-ended gene pool.

    Napalm, Jun 9, 2005
  13. jen__cuthbert

    Omega Guest

    : Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
    : ignoble and humiliating exit?
    :

    For what ever reason, you want the US defeated. Somehow it validates your
    own failures.

    Omega, Jun 10, 2005
  14. jen__cuthbert

    EskWIRED Guest

    Damn you're good. Everybody knows that no Viet Nam vets from those years
    moved to England. I mean, it's common knowlege, fer chrissakes.

    EskWIRED, Jun 10, 2005
  15. jen__cuthbert

    MWEIXn Guest

    Some of them oriental chicks are hot, too! But them Iraquis all smell
    like goats.

    MWEIXn, Jun 10, 2005
  16. jen__cuthbert

    banmilk Guest

    Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?

    banmilk, Jun 10, 2005
  17. jen__cuthbert

    Iain Laskey Guest

    What are you doing sniffing them?

    Iain

    Iain Laskey, Jun 10, 2005
  18. jen__cuthbert

    Omega Guest

    :
    :
    : Willcox wrote:
    : >
    : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
    : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
    : >
    : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
    : > dying over there.
    :
    :
    : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?

    To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
    military. Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?

    Omega, Jun 10, 2005
  19. jen__cuthbert

    Chris Hayes Guest

    And?

    Chris Hayes, Jun 10, 2005
  20. jen__cuthbert

    Chris Hayes Guest

    Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit, assuming
    you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US military
    waging open warfare with the American public is just downright stupid.
    You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.

    Chris Hayes, Jun 11, 2005