    Anyone else here own this yet? I got mine recently and it is great!
    It is only available at http://www.sonnyandcher.com or from Amazon.
    Susan:)

    susan, Nov 11, 2003

  2. susan

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <U%1sb.9202$>,
    says...

    > Anyone else here own this yet? I got mine recently and it is great!
    > It is only available at http://www.sonnyandcher.com or from Amazon.
    > Susan:)

    I was looking forward to this set, but eighty bucks for three discs and
    a CD is highway robbery. The same company's Johnny Carson and Bob Hope
    sets were similarly priced when they were first released, but now
    they've shown up at Sam's Club and Costco discounted by more than 50%.

    I picked up the 3-disc Carson set plus the 10 or 11 subsequent "Timeless
    Moments" volumes for about $130 on eBay when they were still charging
    $80 for the 3-disc box and $19.95 for each of the "Timeless Moments"
    discs. Patience is often a virtue when it comes to overpriced DVDs.

    Dave

    Dave Garrett, Nov 12, 2003

  3. susan

    susan Guest

    Just for the record, The Sonny& Cher Ultimate Collection DVD is actually
    priced at $59.99 at http://www.sonnyandcher.com the $79.99 price is at
    Amazon, but includes an audio CD. This set is excellent in both content (and
    there is a lot of great stuff in this set) and audio/video quality.
    Susan:)

    susan, Nov 13, 2003