the sims

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by carole barlow, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. I am trying to install the sims makin magic, when I get to 95% I then insert
    disk 2, this starts to load but after a few seconds I get an error message
    "win32 there is not enough memory available to run this program, quit one
    or more programs then try again"
    I know that I have enough memory and that only a limited amount of programs
    are running in the background, help please

    Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.2222 A
    Clean install using Full OEM CD /T:C:\WININST0.400 /SrcDir=F:\WIN98 /IZ /IS
    /IQ /IT /II /NR /II /C /U:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    IE 5 6.0.2800.1106
    Uptime: 0:00:24:21
    Normal mode

    AuthenticAMD AMD Duron(tm) Processor
    768MB RAM
    86% system resources free
    Windows-managed swap file on drive C (32563MB free)
    Available space on drive C: 32563MB of 36207MB (FAT32)
    Available space on drive D: 2605MB of 2982MB (FAT32)

    carole barlow, Dec 26, 2003