The Return of the King

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Matthew Benham, May 20, 2004.

  1. Hello There, Best price anyone? (Dont mind which Region prefer 2) Many
    Thanks all.

    Matthew Benham, May 20, 2004

  2. Matthew Benham

    Video Flyer Guest

    If you don't mind renting from Ballbuster, you may still be able to get in
    on the 7-week rental card plus a copy of Return of the King for $29. I'm not
    a big fan of the store but I DID happen to have a couple $15 gift cards
    lying around, so I'll be picking up my copy of ROTK next Tuesday. (oh boy!
    oh boy! oh boy!) :)

    Neal

    Video Flyer, May 21, 2004