The remote peer is no longer responding.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by James, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. James

    James Guest

    The traffic on the roads is more than through this VPN and I have now
    got to work more from home or collide with a tanker! Over the last 18
    months I have been trying to get this bastard VPN to just cough.
    Nothing. Ever.

    I have so many questions, such as Why is the CISCO VPN Wizard so shite?
    Why does it not complete everything to get the VPN working? Why is
    the help so shite - telling me that Add will Add something and Remove
    will do the opposite? Before I go into my tech cupboard and bite a
    chunk out of this box can someone please break protocol and call me? I
    will gladly put all the main points in writing on this site once I
    understand more. Tel: 01243 533855 or email

    Thanks.

    At the VPN "Easy" Server Site I have a 800 series wireless router from
    those helpful CISCO boys, Windows Server 2003, at the Client: Cisco VPN
    Client, Belkin Router, F-Secure software firewall.

    James, Sep 26, 2006

  2. A Zaire phone number? But your IP address comes out somewhere in
    the UK??

    If we hypothesize that you gave your phone number in UK format instead
    of in international format (this being an international newsgroup)
    then your phone number would locate to an exchange that doesn't
    -have- any cities big enough to have heavy traffic. Perhaps it's
    a commute to Brighton ? Or are you going all the way to London??

    Walter Roberson, Sep 26, 2006

  3. James

    James Guest

    Stop using my name god damn it!