The recognize degree of Microsoft certificate in IT industry

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lok-man LEONG, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. Is any one can tell me the recognize degree of Microsoft certificate in IT
    industry? Thanks!

    Lok-man LEONG, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Lok-man LEONG

    Blackmetal Guest

    Blackmetal, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Lok-man LEONG

    Blackmetal Guest

    Tarzan no comprender...

    Blackmetal, Mar 28, 2007
  4. While I am sure that there are some colleges that will recognize and convert
    your certification to a degree, most [if not all] are "diploma mills" which
    are not worth the paper the degree is on, and listing them on your resume
    will harm your chances at a job, not help them. You can buy some of these
    degrees on eBay. One example is "West Clayton University."

    That being said, there are some colleges that will accept your
    certifications in lieu of course pre-requisites for graduate school. I am
    studying for my MCSA (exam 70-218) just for that reason, even though I am not
    [currently] a systems administrator.

    I hope that answers your question. I am sorry if I did not understand it,
    but you really need to ask it in a more understandable way.

    If this is not what you were asking, ignore this post.

    LarryWestMCSD, Mar 28, 2007
  5. Lok-man LEONG

    StudyForMine Guest

    This is so typical. This guy is probably yet another H1-B wannabe that is
    used to taking an 8 week "masters" certificate course at some institution in
    India, then coming to the U.S. and saying they have a "Masters Degree."

    I will be so glad when my country wakes up and unplugs these turds from the
    t*t.

    StudyForMine, Apr 4, 2007
  6. Lok-man LEONG

    abcd Guest

    StudyForMine, No need to offence any country unless you are for sure.
    neither of the original thread/post says about country you are talking
    about. H1B is a verified US govt document. US government verifies the degree
    from the person who is applying for H1B.

    cheers !

    abcd, Apr 11, 2007