    What does this mean? Do I have to open up my laptop and move a sweotch on my
    internal adapter card?
    You'r help with this would help me out a lot!!!

    Guest, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Guest

    BobC Guest

    Mnay laptops have a little on/off switch fo rthe wireless radio located
    somewhere on the side/front/back of the computer. Others incorporate this
    switch in their wireless utility software. Check out your computer's user
    manual to find out where it is and turn it on.

    BobC, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Guest

    __spc__ Guest

    Yup - on my laptop, F2 has a WiFI icon on it, and FN+F2 enables/disables it.
    Took me a while to suss this out too...

    __spc__, Oct 29, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you for this advice!!! The FN key with the F2 key is what made the
    radio turn on. It is working great.!!

    Paul

    Guest, Nov 16, 2005
  5. Guest

    Sparky Guest

    This is awesome. I have spent days trying to figure out what happened. My
    problem happened out of seemingly nowhere, could not connect to the wireless
    on my Latitude D810.
    A few other things happened at the same time like the directories were all
    screwed up and I finanlly went back to a previous setting.
    It would be helpful to catalogue and this one back up the thread. If I
    could have found this earlier, it would have saved me a lot of aggrevation.
    Thanks!
    Sparky

    Sparky, May 29, 2008