The public option. Simple as she goes.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Sep 12, 2009.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Sep 12, 2009

  2. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    Thank You for the link.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2009

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    You are welcome.

    joevan, Sep 12, 2009
  4. oke. <Kö> pinched out a steaming pile
    It'll never happen, mate. My congressman Max Baucus took more money
    from the health insurance industry than any other senator. And some of
    his aides have gone on to work for the health insurance industry as
    lobbyists etc. He's on the "gang of six" who are actually crafting the
    bill. Its going to be just like the bank bailouts: a giant giveaway to
    the industry that *caused* the problem in the first place and is
    responsible for *most* of the personal bancruptcy claims americans
    file.(due to catastrophic medical expenses)
    I have no hope for any positive outcome from this. America is, now,
    functionally a corporatocracy. It is in *no* way a representative
    democracy. We are governed by people beholden to corporations.
    My Best Advice To Americans: bend over and grab yer ankles.

    Word.

    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \[email protected]_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 12, 2009
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    They will get theirs in the ass before long, count on it.

    joevan, Sep 12, 2009
  6. joevan

    Rôgêr Guest

    Thanks, Joe

    Rôgêr, Sep 12, 2009
  7. joevan

    Snuhwolf Guest

    One hopes, but I'm not an optomist.
    Say, do you know how to stream music (shoutcast etc) with "Audacious"?
    Seems like I'm not geting any output.
    Hmmm...

    Snuhwolf, Sep 12, 2009
  8. joevan