  1. I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
    process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
    promotion code."

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Sam-Hong Kong

    User1 Guest

    It's not a promotion code but a voucher code!

    User1, Mar 4, 2004

  3. yes i know, so, i also tried to use it in voucher blank, but it's doesn't
    work again and said "This voucher cannot be used with appointments
    scheduled in Hong Kong."

    then i email to VUE customer service for inquiry. today, they reply me as
    below:
    "The voucher can only be used in the country which you have purchased. It
    cannot be used in other country since exam fee varies from country to
    country. Unfortunately you may need to find different way to complete the
    exam."

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 4, 2004