    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Eva

    Eva, Sep 6, 2005

  2. HI,
    might rely on a lot of things.
    Did you check it on a different intel machine ?

    If it run properly the reason could be compilerswitches -the compiler
    itself, if it is an intel one?!

    If it does not (too) there might be some missing files -some runtimes or so
    you have to deliver with your ap.

    Or a differrent directorystrukture, u use on differen machines ?
    regards

    Juergen Kluth, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Actually, you are likely to get much more helpful info from a developer's
    group. Here, we don't deal much in processor internals - not unless it
    relates to XP64 in some fashion. Do note, however, that there is a vital
    difference between Intel Itanium processors and AMD64/Intel EM64T, compiling
    for Itanium (and not knowing if you did) will certainly not execute on an
    AMD.

    Greetings, Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 6, 2005