The preponderance of temptation and politicians

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The hook, Jan 14, 2009.

  1. The hook

    The hook Guest

    "I can resist everything except temptation" OFO'FWW

    How do politicians prevent themselves beign blackmailed after taking office
    if they are later found to have skeletons in the cupboard?

    How can you be certain the weakness of previous temptation doesn't come back
    to bite you.

    How do you vote for, appoint, employ someone who has a chequered history or
    dirt wating to be 'unearthed'.

    At what point do you become a liability if you have ever suffered the
    trappings of temptation?

    As a politician how do you prevent yourself from compromising your country?

    Who knows? Is it all simply pot luck that you don't get hooked...
    eventually?

    The hook, Jan 14, 2009