The popular VoIP IAX phone PY-602, agent wanted!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    --

    Hi there,

    This is diana from Roby Tech. (www.chinaroby.com) , the leading VoIP
    phone and USB Skype phone manufacturer in China.

    The popular VoIP IAX phone PY-602 with 2 RJ45 ports. Support IAX,
    SIP,H.323,MGCP,NET2PHONE.

    To expand market, we need agents urgent.
    If you interested in it or have any potential partners, please do not
    hesitate to contact me. Thanks for your help.

    Diana

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby
    YIM: lady007815