    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Aaron J. Bossig

    Eric R. Guest

    I'd second that. It was melodramatic and just plain silly in parts,
    but it was an interesting story nonetheless. I think the story would
    actually been worthy of a more skilled director and a theatrical
    release.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Oct 4, 2004

  3. I'd second that. It was melodramatic and just plain silly in parts,
    It was definitely entertaining. The first thing that popped into my head when I
    saw this post was Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World".

    I remember that Gates gave an interview shortly after it aired saying "that
    actor playing me doesn't look anything like me". LOL

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Aaron J. Bossig

    Eric R. Guest

    He should be so lucky.

    -Eric

    P.S. Okay, well he *is* very lucky, just not in that way. Not that
    women have ever looked at anything above his wallet anyway.

    Eric R., Oct 6, 2004
  5. Just a side note here.. I was attending a video game seminar in San
    Jose, and Steve Wozniak was there speaking. Someone in the audience
    asked him about that movie and how accurate it was, and amazingly he
    said that it was very well done, everyone was very well portrayed, and
    despite the hollywood spin on it, it was somewhat accurate.

    -Richard

    Richard Ragon, Oct 11, 2004