    connection between acquire and buy.

    You keep stumbling over your own legs as soon as you try to stand up so
    just keep lying on the floor.

    Sandman, Mar 1, 2014

  2. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Dream on, illiterate boy.

    Nice try, drunk Dave - but you specifically answered *nospam* above with

    "buy"[/QUOTE]

    Then you should be able to prove it in quotes should you ?

    Whisky-dave, Mar 3, 2014

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    [/QUOTE]

    Drunk Dave:
    It has been quoted ever since he wrote it, illiterate boy.

    Sandman, Mar 3, 2014
  4. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Only the losers have to lower themselves to use such terminolgy.

    Whisky-dave, Mar 3, 2014
  5. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Sorry to hurt your feelings, I'm just tired of your trolling. Perhaps you
    should try to act reasonably and politely and you will be met the same way?
    Just maybe.

    Sandman, Mar 3, 2014
  6. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Like you ?

    " Nice try, drunk Dave - , illiterate boy. "

    In London East we have a word for people like you we point to them and shout wanker !

    Whisky-dave, Mar 4, 2014
  7. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    What do you mean "like me"? I treat all adults and mature people iwth
    manners here in this group.
    Yes? Do you have a point?
    Yes, that's what you trolls do, they shout as much as possible, to disrupt
    the normal discussions that normal people have.

    Again, if you wanted to be treated like an adult, start acting like one.

    Sandman, Mar 4, 2014
  8. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    I can only remember your last 100 or so posts, so refresh my memory:
    What adult conversations have you been involved in in this newsgroup?
    All that come to mind are your posts like this that have no point, no
    interest, no relation to photography, and nothing but whining about
    trolls. In other words, trolling.

    Tony Cooper, Mar 4, 2014
  9. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    I was until you started .

    The "poin"t which you have asked me to make is that you started the verbal abuse first but then that's what trolls do .....

    Luckily I'm used to working with kids and young 'adults'

    Whisky-dave, Mar 4, 2014
  10. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    My own private stalker. We already knew that, of course. You follow me
    around the group trying to find posts where you can troll me.
    HAd you been able to identify one, you'd know - wouldn't you? I even called
    you out the other day when you tried to hijack a conversation I had with an
    adult and divert it into your trolling circus.
    Haha, my irony meter just exploded. Only a troll would call someone
    complaining about trolls to be trolling. Sucks to be you.

    Sandman, Mar 4, 2014
  11. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    No you weren't. You were using your old troll tactic of diversion where you
    started talking about licensing when no one has talked about buying, only
    about prices.

    I know, I know, most of what you write is totally incoherent and hard to
    decipher, but I'm starting to think that's part of your act.

    Sandman, Mar 4, 2014
  12. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Yes, this comes from a retired old man in Florida, not from a 10 year old
    schoolboy.

    Sandman, Mar 5, 2014
  13. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Tony knows this of course - he just has to pretend otherwise.

    Sandman, Mar 5, 2014
  14. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    No you weren't. You were using your old troll tactic of diversion where you
    started talking about licensing when no one has talked about buying, only
    about prices.[/QUOTE]

    What do you mean no one was talking about prices that started with one person say you can buy photoshop elements for $50 rather than $100.
    But photoshop CC can be brought for $10 a month.
    But either option you can;t legal own photoshop that was the point each method allows you to use the product but you don't own it because it's IP.

    You just can't follow facts that's all.

    Whisky-dave, Mar 6, 2014
  15. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Learn to read, Dave. I never said no one was talking about prices. You just
    made that up. You can't read to save your life. The rest of your post is
    being ignored and not read. What's the point, really?

    If you want to participate in a discussion where people use English, please
    learn to read (and write) it.

    Sandman, Mar 6, 2014
  16. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    Wrong. nospam specifically referred to buying, and I corrected him. Stop
    lying.

    PeterN, Mar 6, 2014
  17. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Liar you did it's all there....

    You just

    You've lied and been caught out.

    In the UK it's called end off.

    Whisky-dave, Mar 6, 2014
  18. Sandman

    Guest Guest

    since there isn't a choice, it doesn't matter. it's just another one of
    your idiotic arguments.

    what matters is the price someone pays and whether they can use
    photoshop for $50 and they most certainly can, with a product called
    photoshop elements.

    they can also use a higher end version called photoshop cs or a
    subscription based product called photoshop cc.

    which one they should get depends on their needs, skills and budget.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2014
  19. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Have you forgotten yuor very first post on this.

    Sandman
    Feb 12
    Since a lot of people seem confused, this is what Adobe has to say about
    the matter:

    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopfamily.html

    The Photoshop Family. Members:

    - Photoshop CC
    - Photoshop Lightroom
    - Photoshop Elements

    Depending on your photographic needs, one of the applications under the
    brand name Photoshop will probably serve it.

    (as an aside, Adobe lists Elements for $100, not $50).

    Whisky-dave, Mar 6, 2014
  20. Sandman

    Guest Guest

    it's $99 msrp, with street price typically $50-60.

    even adobe has it on sale a lot.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2014