    CD.

    Perfect combinations???

    Eddie

    Eddie, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Eddie

    tomm42 Guest

    Eddie,
    The old Epsons were great for their time but really don't hold up to
    newer printers. I'd look at the Epson R800, pigment ink, wonderful on
    glossy paper. Also invest in QImage so you can easily print multiple
    photos on 1 sheet, does more than that, great printing utility for
    under $50. If you don't have an editing program, try Photoshop
    Elements.
    Happy pictures.

    Tom

    tomm42, Feb 24, 2006