    dfederic Guest

    I get this more now . Never had no prior problems. What are the correct
    browser setting. Win xp home

    dfederic, Jan 3, 2006

  2. dfederic

    SgtMinor Guest

    Win XP is not a browser. If you're using IE, this may be of interest:

    ""The page cannot be displayed" error message when you try to start
    Internet Explorer"

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326155/?sd=RMVP

    SgtMinor, Jan 3, 2006

  3. dfederic

    Mitch Guest

    I'll refrain. Get better.

    Correct browser setting? In what regard, for what kind of purpose?

    Better you should tell us what you are doing when you get this -- how
    do you open the URL, are you clicking on a link, do you get it
    regularly, do you get it only sometimes, is there anything you can say
    that is different about when you get this message and when you get the
    pages correctly?

    There are no BROWSER SETTINGS to change until you have some clue what
    is going wrong.
    If it works sometimes, then you may not have any NETWORK SETTINGS
    wrong, either.

    Mitch, Jan 3, 2006
  4. dfederic

    dfederic Guest

    You got it without a lot of questions. Thank you very much.
    Daniel

    dfederic, Jan 3, 2006