"The Page Cannot Be Displayed"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, May 12, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, May 12, 2004

  2. Boomer

    ICee Guest

    ICee, May 12, 2004

  3. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    "Patch that". ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 12, 2004
  4. Boomer

    Toomer Guest

    Apparently so. I've seen it mentioned a few times, here. :)

    Toomer, May 12, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    In a cold day, in..

    Boomer, May 12, 2004
  6. Boomer

    Sooty Guest

    Yes, and for other than inanimate components.

    Sooty, May 12, 2004
  7. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Sorry, didn't realise the meaning would do the whooshy thing on y'awl.

    T'was a play on words, y'see. When someone's givin' ya grief, you ask "Can
    you sew ?" and when they say "Yes" you headbutt them and say "Stitch that!"

    But obviously being from such a passive, easy-going, temperate nation, it
    probably means nothing.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 12, 2004
  8. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Y'awl=me=whooshy. :)
    Huh?

    Boomer, May 12, 2004
  9. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    <shakes head>
    --
    slumpy
    no more