    Many Tks
    web site was http://www.fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/
    contact us etc... links

    Hooter, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Hooter

    °Mike° Guest

    Get into the habit of emptying your temporary internet files
    on a regular basis - including offline content.

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Hooter

    mark mandel Guest

    Or deleting the cookies after you go into Windows explorer followed by a
    rebooting.

    mark mandel, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Hooter

    Hooter Guest

    Have done all house keeping etc... but still unable to view some pages. Also
    found IE says detecting proxy settings while looking for web site and fails
    display some gif' images I have created on my web site, again OK on laptop.

    Laptop displays a banner add which pops up when linking to site, desktop
    fails to
    show this. I am sure there is something wrong with my desktop IE.

    Please help

    Hooter, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Hooter

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Connections / Settings.
    Uncheck 'Automatically detect settings', and 'Use automatic
    configurations script'. Also uncheck proxy, if you don't use one.

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003